PERMANENT NURSERY NURSE ASSISTANTS x4
Positions: Excellent Nursery Nurse Assistants 4x Level 2-6 qualified with strong EYFS knowledge TO START ASAP
Location – Southfields
Start Date: ASAP
Days / Hours: 40.5 hours a week (4 and a half days a week)
Salary: £21k – £26k p/a (negotiable depending on experience and level of qualification)
Our client is currently recruiting for 4 permanent nursery practitioners for their outstanding nursery in Southfields. The nursery need 2 permanent staff members for their baby room and pre-school room.
They are seeking passionate, talented Team Members to join their growing family. They opened in Southfields SW18 in 2017, and in the first year, 180 parents toured the nursery! The secret? There’s no secret, just a professional, energetic, positive Team (capital T!) working hard to create an outstanding atmosphere every day.
- Excellent above-market salary (£21,000 – £26,000 + pension contributions)
- Generous annual leave (29 days, plus 1 extra day for every year of service)
- Commitment to Talent Development (including a personal professional development budget of £500 for each Team Member)
- Good-rated private nursery located in the heart of the vibrant Southfields community. Great transport links, great local schools and loads of green space around us!
- 51 weeks per year, 8am to 6pm. Our practitioners work 40 hrs or 45 hrs per week, fixed weekly shifts.
- Qualifications: Early Years Level 2 to Level 6 and Strong EYFS Knowledge
- Experience: 2 years+ in nursery education
- Nice-To-Haves: Current DBS, First Aid and Food Safety Training
- Must-Haves: Can-Do attitude, bags of positive energy, a big smile and real passion for helping children get the best possible start to their education!
Nursery Nurse Responsibilities:
- Planning and implementing activities to reflect inclusive practice
- Aim to achieve the highest accreditation at Ofsted inspections by ensuring the highest quality of care and education is maintained at all times
- Establish good relations with parents and carer’s
- To act as a key person for a group of children creating a special relationship with those children and ensuring that their needs and welfare are treated as individually as possible
- Maintain children’s personal records in accordance with current national guidelines
- To maintain and establish individual self-care routines for the children
- Maintain good communication skills within the team and ensure practice is reviewed on a regular basis
- To care for unwell children and administer first aid as required
- To follow all policies and procedures both indoors and outdoors at all times in consultation with the Nursery Manager / Deputy Nursery Manager and Senco, provide for children with special needs
If you are interested, please send your CV in a word format and quote job reference BG4SW18
Nannies Plus Us – London
North London office:
63-65 Colney Hatch Lane
London, N10 1LR
phone: 0208 444 4304