Position: Live-in Nanny Housekeeper
Client: Private Family with G5
Salary: £33,000 to £40,000 gpa DOE
Requirements: previous experience, excellent level of English, non-smoker
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-in
Location: Kensington (W8), London
Are you a professional Nanny Housekeeper looking for a new role?
A lovely family based in Kensington (W8) is seeking a fun and loving live-in Nanny Housekeeper (50/50). The main responsibility of the nanny housekeeper will be to look after G5, cook and maintain the cleanliness of this fine 4-bedroom flat.
The successful candidate will be somebody experienced in a similar role, active, creative and positive. Must be pet-friendly as the family is planning to get a puppy. Travelling with the family is required. The family will employ a weekend housekeeper to deal with deep cleaning and most of the laundry. No driving.
Working hours: Mon to Fri, up to 10 hours per day. The working hours could look like 7am to 11am and 2pm to 8pm. Weekends are off.
The starting date is early August 2021;
• Complete all nannying and nursery duties, sole/shared charge
• School drop-off and pick-ups and homework supervision
• Arrange leisure activities, educational excursions and activities
• Story reading and having fun
• Prioritise safety at all times
• Housekeeping, sweeping, hoovering, cleaning, dusting
• Cooking, cleaning all areas of the kitchen, tidying after meals
• Assist with laundry and ironing
• Similar nanny experience with this age
• Excellent level of English;
• Cooking skills (paying attention to the girl’s dairy and nuts allergies)
• Pet friendly and only non-smokers will be considered
• Paediatric first aid certificate and Enhanced DBS check
The salary for the position is between £33,000 to £40,000 gross per annum DOE. The food is included. The provided accommodation consists in one spacious bedroom and bathroom. All bills included. The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays).