£15 an hour
Work with a growing family in an afternoon position with young children in a shared care role with Mum!
Job summary: A wonderful family of 3 soon to be 4 are looking for a part time nanny housekeeper from the beginning of August; someone energetic and great with children to do the Housekeeping and helping Mum with the Newborn and a energetic Toddler.
They are able to be flexible on working hours and offer the following options:
Option 1: Mon – Thu, 2pm – 7pm and Fri 9.30am – 2.30pm
Option 2: Mon – Thu, 2pm – 7pm and Fri 9.30am – 4.30pm
Option 3: Mon – Fri, 2pm – 7pm
Your main duties will involve, but not be limited to:
- Shared care of children with mum
- Help with nursery pick up as and when needed
- Be confident to watch over baby if mum needs to pop out
- Engage in play with the 3 year old – playing games, baking together, going to the park, arts & crafts and bath time etc.
- Support with cooking for the family – home cooked healthy and nutritious meals
- Cleaning the family 3 bedroom home – duties include food shopping, laundry, ironing, cleaning, bathrooms, vacuuming, tidying toys.
Candidate type: Family is looking for someone who is Fluent in English, but is open to welcome other languages (French and Spanish is a bonus). Non smoker essential.
Applying for this position: Please email your interest in this position to [email protected]. Please ensure you include the reference number for the position you are applying for (found at the top of the advert). For candidates who are not currently registered with Eden Private Staff, please include an up-to-date CV when applying. Applicants for this position should have excellent checkable references and a valid DBS [CRB]. Please note we only register candidates with a minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
Eden Private Staff
Telephone: 0844 409 7321
International: +44 (0)207 471 6000
9 Cambridge Court
210 Shepherds Bush Road
How to Apply
Please email your interest in this position to