BOTOX ANTI-WRINKLE INJECTIONS
Botox treatment prices/costs from £250
- No.1 for frown, forehead and eye lines
- Safe expert doctors with a soft touch
- Natural, subtle results is what we do best.
Achieve younger-looking skin in a day BOTOX® (botulinum toxin) injections are very popular for the following areas:
- Frown lines and wrinkles
- Forehead lines and creases between the brows
- Eye lines / crow’s feet / laughter lines.
All our patients request a natural look that means that are still able to have expressions after having botox – it’s not too obvious that they have had ‘work done’. New patients are often particularly cautious about avoiding the frozen look, but we administer botox doses accordingly so that patients have a subtle result that can be topped up after 2-3 weeks free of charge to ensure they are completely happy and get used to their fresher appearance.
FACIAL DERMAL FILLERS
Fillers prices/costs from £295
- Ideal for lips, facial sagging and tiredness
- Safe, soft injections to wrinkles and hollows
- Natural refreshed results guaranteed.
RESTORE THE GLOW AND LIFT UP YOUR FACE
Fillers can give a natural lift and fullness that makes you look fresher and younger by replacement of the lost collagen.
Popular areas for filling lines and creases include:
- frown lines
- deeper creases and wrinkles
- nose to mouth lines
- mouth & lip lines > see lip enhancement.
Wrinkle fillers for the face are ideal for anyone who wants to look fresher and younger without the need for surgery.
Cosmedics Clinics only use long lasting natural fillers such as Restylane and Juvederm for facial injections.
That dissolve slowly over time and have an outstanding safety record.
All injections carried out by accredited doctors.
TELEPHONE: 020 7386 0464
ADDRESS: 4 Disraeli Road, Putney, London, SW15 2DS
Mon-Fri: 9am – 5.30pm
Sat: 9am – 2pm
Botox and Cosmetic Fillers: Aftercare Instructions
Try to exercise your treated muscles for the first hour after treatment (e.g. practice frowning, raising your eyebrows or squinting). This helps to work the treatment into your muscles.
Although this may help your procedure outcome, it will NOT impact your treatment negatively if you forget to do this
- Do NOT have a facial, nor rub or massage the treated area for 24 hours after your treatment
- Do NOT lie down or do strenuous exercise for three hours after treatment.
Also, avoid any exposure to a sauna, hot tub or tanning for four hours.
This will prevent your blood pressure from rising and thus minimize the risk of bruising after treatment
- Please be aware that some, though very few patients, experience a mild headache.
You may take Tylenol to help with this for pain relief
- Be assured that tiny bumps or marks will go away within a few hours after your treatment.
There is a small risk of bruising. If this occurs, do not worry since it will only be temporary and can easily be covered up with makeup. Any little bit of bruising may last up to one week
- After Botox is placed into the targeted muscles, the weakening effect gradually begins anywhere from 3-7 days and is not complete for two weeks. Therefore, optimal results are not seen for at least two weeks
- Botox will last approximately 2-3 months at first. However, if you maintain your treatment appointments with the frequency recommended, the duration of each treatment result may last longer than four months
- Filler will last approximately 6-12 months
- After filler is injected, you may be bruised, red or feel some swelling.
This will all go down in time and you will feel the full effect of filler in about two weeks.