£15 an hour
A casual busy family are looking for an experienced Nanny Housekeeper. The ideal candidate will be patient, kind and caring with a real interest in children, who is energetic and enjoys taking the children out and doing things. You will also be focused on getting homework done...despite lots of moans from children.
Duties to include:
- School pick up
- General cleaning & tidying
- Laundry to include changing the children's beds
- Ironing - mum is happy to keep the ironing out of this role if necessary.
- Cooking of well-balanced healthy meals
- Babysitting on occasion
- Taking children to activities, playdates, swimming twice a week.
- General errands/support on occasion/food shopping
- Assistance with homework
- Organising, driving and supervising various age appropriate activities
- Create environment/activities for learning through play
- Maintaining any used areas to the same standards of cleanliness
- Tidying up children's beds, bedrooms, bathrooms, playroom and toys
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Head Office – Weybridge
Tel: 01932 254686