This is a lovely role with a young family in Chiswick.
Both Mum and Dad are freelance and are in and out of the house due to their work, however great care is taken not to disrupt the children's day.
The role is 80% Nanny and 20% housekeeping.
The family live in a friendly and tidy family home with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a little garden.
- Helping with nursery drop offs and pick up.
- Mornings spent with son
- Afternoons with both children
- Preparing meals for children.
- Washing and ironing for all the family, batch cooking, housework.
- Creative ideas including planning outings, playdates and fun activities for the children.
- In September son starts nursery so during term time more housekeeping required
This role will suit you if you are friendly, calm, kind, flexible, organised, tidy, good cook, fun, creative, proactive and happy to take initiative. It's very important that you are happy to work as a team with the family and understand the flexibility required due to their work.
This is a friendly home environment with mutual respect.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Head Office - Weybridge
Tel: 01932 254686