Healthcare Assistant - Complex care (Tracheostomy)
- long hours, set rota
- no visits!
- Hayes, Greater London
- £12.00 – £14.00 /hour
We are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants who can work for our client with spinal cord injury with the following clinical interventions.
- Catheter care - Suprapubic catheter
- Cough Assist - Automatic Device, Manual chest percussion
- Cough Assist - via Tracheostomy
- Diabetes management
- Enteral Nutrition – PEG
- Mechanical ventilation via tracheostomy
- Nebulisation (Aerosol Therapy)
- Oxygen Therapy - Concentrator
- Tracheostomy care - Adult
We have a fantastic opportunity for a very enthusiastic individual to join our team and support the client in the home environment. The position is for a Health Care Assistant, we are looking for an individual who is keen to train and develop clinical skills.
HFH Healthcare Assistants receive free in-house patient specific training delivered by our highly experienced nursing team. Clinical training includes but is not limited to Tracheostomy Care and Change, Non-invasive Ventilation, Oral & Nasal suction, and Nebulisers.
We invest in all our teams to provide continuous individual development.
Experience and attributes:
- Experience with client who has spinal or brain injury would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- A caring, empathetic, and compassionate attitude
- Overseas nurses are welcome
- Student Nurses are welcome
This is an opportunity to become part of a dedicated and trusted company with progression as our organisation expands and a real chance to develop within the company.
HFH Healthcare is a fast-growing independent healthcare organisation which delivers the highest quality care to highly dependent Adults & Children in the comfort and security of their own home. Commissioned primarily by the NHS, HFH Healthcare provides tailored packages of care to highly dependent individuals and has a strong reputation for delivering extremely high-quality healthcare.
This is a great chance to be part of a growing business that delivers advanced care and improves the lives of patients with the following conditions:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Tracheostomy / ventilation
- Acquired brain injuries
- Learning & physical disabilities
If you would like to join our friendly team at HFH Healthcare, please submit your CV to HQRecruitment@hfhhealthcare.co.uk
27-37 St George’s Road Wimbledon
London, SW19 4EU
0208 605 9712