Job ID: 194449 OR Registered Nurse / St. Elizabeth Hospital / PT Evening / 64 Hours Bi-Weekly Appleton, Wisconsin Regular / Evening
Additional Job Information
Title: Registered Nurse
City, State: Appleton, WI
Location: SEH St Elizabeth Hos Oneida
Department: Surgery 001
Additional Job Details: PT Evening, 64 Hours Bi-Weekly
Ascension Wisconsin serves millions of people across the state with 24 hospitals and hundreds of sites of care. Approximately 23,500 associates, including nearly 1,000 medical group clinicians work collaboratively to deliver compassionate, personalized care every day. Ascension Wisconsin includes hospitals, clinics and doctors' offices from Affinity Health System, Columbia St. Mary's, Ministry Health Care, and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare. As part of Ascension, the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, in fiscal year 2015, Ascension Wisconsin provided $300 million in community benefit including care of persons living in poverty. We provide compassionate, personalized care for all, including those who are struggling. And we're improving collaboration across healthcare in Wisconsin. We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.
Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides education and resources to patient and/or patient's family based on clinical implications.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing or Multi-State Compact obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Additional certifications may be required for specific job locations.
- One or more of the following:
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Additional Life Support certifications may be required within 1 year of hire for specific job locations. Associates at DKCC Residential Care Unit are excluded from this requirement.
- Instructor specializing in Basic Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Certified Advanced Life Support specializing in Advanced Cardio Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Certification specializing in Neonatal Resuscitation credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Certified Pediatric Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing required Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- No experience required, but some experience preferred.
How To Apply
We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in, and should you fit the qualifications for the role we will certainly reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterisk), as well additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understating your qualification and fit for the position(s) you've applied.
For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension candidate care at.
Also to note, our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac Computers) or non-internet Explorer browsers.
Please note that Ascension, and its affiliates and subsidiaries, will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ministry Health Care, and its subsidiaries, as part of Ascension Health, is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.