This is a lovely role with a small family in Wimbledon. They have a full time Nanny Housekeeper during the week, and no need someone for the weekends.
This is a large 4 storey home with formal areas, 5 beds, gym and indoor pool
Duties will include:
- General tidying and cleaning
- Keeping kitchen and living areas clean and tidy
- Ensuring entrance hall is kept tidy and coats and shoes and put away
- Keeping windows clean, especially kitchen windows
- Keeping outside areas including patio and lawn are kept clean - including clearing up after pets as required
- Polishing, hoovering and mopping as appropriate
- Organising and clearing out cupboards and fridge as required
- Taking deliveries and putting shopping away
- Errands and shopping as required
- Monthly deep clean of oven and microwave
- Walking two dogs
- Ensuring bins are put out, refuse, recycling and garden, are put out on Sunday ahead of Monday collections.
Prepping food and cooking
- Helping with prep for lunch and dinner (and occasional dinner parties) and clearing up afterwards
- Clearing rooms and stripping bed linen after guests stay
- Some laundry
- Babysitting as required
£15 - £16 an hour
This role will suit you if you are discreet, used to working in a busy home and have excellent organisational skills. You will be hones, punctual t and trustworthy. Must love animals and children.
You will love to use your own initiative and be precise and careful in your cleaning and tidying
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Head Office - Weybridge
Tel: 01932 254686