Do you want to Live in Notting Hill earning up to £50k?
Great opportunity for an all-rounder to start ASAP
Job Summary: A family with a set of twins are looking for an experienced for a professional All-rounder who loves to cook and is comfortable with a puppy around. The home is fully staffed, and they are looking for someone to live in starting ASAP! The schedule will be Monday to Friday and half day on a Saturday. The hours during the week will need to be determined but probably between 8-8 with breaks during the day.
- Prepare Healthy Meals for the family and staff
- Run Local errands, including dry cleaners, shopping and post office
- Oversea other members of staff
- Light housekeeping on the Saturday
- Walk the puppy (Labrador) three times a day
- Dog sitting and house sitting required when the family travel which will be compensated extra
- Packing and unpacking for travel
- Serving at the table when required
- Overseeing the house, making sure fresh flowers and water on each floor
- Child friendly – occasionally assist the nannies
Accommodation: Separate bedroom and bathroom on separate floor to the family
Candidate requirements: You will be proficient in running a home, happy to pitch in where necessary to keep the home running smoothly. Dog and child friendly, confident cook, Good level of fitness to work easily in a large home over four floors. Professional and discreet. A good team player. Experience working in fully staffed homes an advantage. Computer literate with the ability to take on light pa duties.
Applying for this position: Please email your interest in this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you include the reference number for the position you are applying for (found at the top of the advert). For candidates who are not currently registered with Eden Nannies, please include an up-to-date CV when applying. Applicants for this position should have excellent checkable references, a valid DBS [CRB] and First Aid Certificate.
Eden Private Staff
Telephone: 0844 409 7321
International: +44 (0)207 471 6000
9 Cambridge Court
210 Shepherds Bush Road
How to Apply
Please email your interest in this position to