Pay rate: £15 per hour
Are you looking for a rewarding career?
Are you passionate about Care?
Your role will involve giving day-to-day personal assistance, emotional and physical care to vulnerable people. You will support them and help them to keep and improve their independence.
This is a temporary position with the option of turning into something permanent
It is important that you possess a caring nature and are willing to make a positive difference to someone’s life. You must be able to work in a professional manner, ensuring that respect and dignity for the customer is always maintained.
We are looking for drivers but welcome non-drivers.
• Provide personal care
• Administer medication
• Manual handling, using equipment when required.
• Promote and maintain client health and well-being
• Effective communication skills
· Genuine caring personality, compassion, patience, and resilience.
· Effective communication skills
· Good English is preferred
· Previous experience working in the Care
· Proof of right to work
· Mandatory Training
· Valid Driving License
· Valid DBS