Temporary Nanny wanted in Partridge Green for 4 months
Are you an active, outgoing and confident nanny? Do you have experience working with young children? If so, this is the perfect job for you!
Temporary nanny needed for a lovely family in Horsham for 5 months. You'd be caring for B3 and B5m. The eldest does go to nursery twice a week so you'd be caring solely for B5m on the days. Hours are 9am-6pm 4 days a week. Monday and Friday are a must, but the family are flexible on your day off. The family require a driver with own car, someone who is confident working with two young children and someone who is happy to cook. Must be whiling to get a first aid for this position. This position is £12 an hour gross.
• Supervising the children's activities at all times
• Plan and prepare meals and bottles for, and feed, the children
• Nap time
• Bath time
• Change nappies / Emptying nappy bins
• Perform light housework related to childcare, including washing the children's clothes, cleaning up after meals, tidying play areas, and washing bottles
• Discipline the child, when necessary
• Drive the children to and from activities/ attending baby classes
The family will extend the position for the right candidate.
Does this sound like the position for you? If so, please send your CV to Danielle at firstname.lastname@example.org