B5, G2, B1, Newborn due 20th October
Fantastic part time, live out opportunity for a caring and responsible nanny to assist mum with looking after her children. No need for newborn experience as mum is well practised and has been a nanny herself. She is keen to offer someone the chance to learn.
Tuesday 2pm – 7pm, Wednesday 2pm – 7pm Thursday or Friday 2pm – 7pm
Can be flexible to a certain extent and more hours may be available going forward.
· B5 – pick up from school at 3pm (5-minute walk)
· G2 – currently at pre-school some mornings during the week. Will need collecting in January as pre-school hours will increase to 2:30pm (short walk from the house)
· Help mum with play activities, helping with cooking tea and feeding
· Bath time and getting the children ready for bed
· Nursery tidying duties, tidying up after children, light hoovering
· Family car provided for duties if needed - not at the outset but may be useful as the nanny becomes part of the family
Salary is negotiable depending on experience (£8 - £12gph).
Enhanced DBS update service required, plus references and clean driving licence.