An organised, reliable and loving nanny/housekeeper is sought to work within a family based in Bushey Heath (WD23).
The family comprises Mum, Dad (who is often away) and their two children (a girl of 7 and a boy of 4).
To start: as soon as possible
Days and hours: 40 hours a week, namely: Monday and Tuesday 7am to 5pm, Thursday 7am to 7pm and Friday 7:00am to 3:00pm
Salary: £25,000 per annum
You will arrive in the morning and supervise breakfast and get the children ready for school. The children are at school in Northwood and Bushey, so you will drop their daughter in Bushey first and then take the little boy to Northwood. You will then come home and spend the day helping with housekeeping to include:
- Full cleaning of the house once a week;
- Maintaining the tidiness and general cleanliness of the house from day to day;
- Laundry and ironing for the family including changing the beds once a week;
- Cooking an evening meal for the family from scratch;
- Helping to put away the weekly shop and topping up if anything extra is needed; and
- General errands – for example booking appointments, popping to the dry cleaners etc.
You will pick the children up from school at 3pm (Northwood) and 3:50pm (Bushey) and bring them home and give them a bath. Mum will arrive home by 5pm ready for dinner. On Thursdays the routine will slightly differ, and on a Friday Mum works locally so you will finish earlier.
The family is seeking someone who can work independently and who is proactive and with an eye for detail in relation to managing the house. You should be flexible and adaptable, and someone who enjoys managing their own time. Their daughter has a medical condition which is well managed: full training and support will be provided and this does not require previous experience.
You will need to have an up to date DBS certificate, paediatric first aid qualification and excellent checkable references. You should be a driver and be happy to use your car for work purposes (mileage reimbursed). You should have at least three years’ previous nanny experience to have included housekeeping within the duties.
Oftsed registration (or a willingness to obtain this) is required – the family will meet the cost of the annual registration fee.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 /year
- housekeeping: 2 years (Preferred)
- nanny: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bushey Heath (Preferred)
- DBS certificate (Required)
- paediatric first aid (Required)
- Ofsted registered nanny (Preferred)
- driving licence and own car (Required)
Harmony at Home
Contact Us: 020 7870 1044
Green Park House
15 Stratton Street
London W1J 8LQ