I have more than 4 years experience, working with high quality matirials.
PATCH TEST recommend 24 hours prior the treatment.
Microblading and Permanent Make up is procedure wich include 2 session.
The second one you can do 40 days later and result lasting between 1,5 to 3 years on your face.
You can choose between Hairstroke technique and Powder technique, also offer lips- liner or lip blush and eyeliner.
Eyelash extendion also available!
For more info and booking don't hesitate to contact me: 07774793167 Sanya
Glitz&Glamour Studio, 32 Faircross Parade, Longbridge Road, IG118UW, Barking.
Eyelash Extension Aftercare
The eyelash cycle is approximately four to twelve weeks. Do not be alarmed if some of your lashes fall out quickly (they most likely were at the end of their cycle). The majority of extensions will stay through a complete cycle if you follow these guidelines:
Post-Application - Care and Maintenance Instructions:
Though easy to maintain, proper care and maintenance will ensure the life of your lash extensions.
The first 48 hours are crucial for the adhesive to dry and provide a strong, durable bond.
Therefore, it's very important to adhere to the following instructions:
- Keep them dry. Avoid showering, washing your face with hot water or wetting your lashes. The very minimum is 2 hours. A dry washcloth can be rolled up and placed over your brows when you shower to protect your extensions from becoming totally saturated.
- Avoid swimming or exposure to steam, heat or saunas.
- Avoid oil-based creams and lotions on, or around, the eyes.
- Do not apply eyelid or lash makeup.
- Avoid eyelash tinting, perming or chemical treatments.
- Avoid chemical peels, waxing or laser treatments around the eyes.
- Avoid sleeping on side or stomach.
After the first 48 hours: Although the adhesive has dried, certain activities can weaken the adhesive bond and result in premature loss of your lash extensions.
Therefore the following guidelines are recommended:
- You can swim, shower and exercise as usual but avoid excessive exposure to heat or steam.
- Be gentle, don't rub your eyes excessively and don't pick or pull on the lashes as it can pull your own eyelash out along with the extension. Take special care around the eye area when cleansing your face. Gently cleanse the eye area and do not scrub or rug your eyes.
- Avoid oil-based eye care products or oil-based eye make-up remover. Use of oil-based products can weaken the adhesive bond.
- Use of mascara may reduce the lifespan of your lash extensions. Although not needed, water-based mascara may be used if desired, but apply sparingly and remove gently. If at all possible Do not use regular or waterproof mascara. Most brands of mascara contain chemical properties and oils that will break down the adhesive.
Removing mascara from your lashes can cause the extensions to fall off prematurely as well.
- Avoid eyelash curlers as they can damage both natural and synthetic lashes. Eyelash combs are great for grooming your lashes every morning.
- Avoid extreme variation of heat, humidity, and cold weather (i.e. – hot showers, saunas, zero degree weather), your extensions can last longer. Normal activities like swimming, can resume after the appointment.
Be sure to schedule an appointment every 2 to 3 weeks for timely touch-ups. This will keep your lashes looking full and natural, indefinitely.
Do not attempt to remove the extensions yourself. Have them removed by your professional.
Enjoy your new lashes!
For more info and booking don't hesitate to contact me: 07774793167 Sanya.