Online / Skype English lessons
Private English teacher/tutor
IELTS/JOB INTERVIEWS/CAMBRIDGE EXAMS
I’m Andrew, and I’m qualified to teach English to foreign people.
I’m patient and cheerful and I study a foreign language (I have a B2 level in Portuguese) myself – so I understand both the joy and pain of studying a foreign language.
1) If you already speak a good level of English but want to step up to the next level:
- then I can help you with my “challenge your English,” course. In this course, I will give you the chance to use lots of collocations, less common words and idioms that are used, every day, by native English speakers. This is the vocabulary you need to elevate your English from good to excellent. This course will help to take your spoken English from B2 to C1 level or from C1 level to C2 level.
2) If you want to improve your Business English:
- I can help you to prepare intensively for job interviews or to give presentations/conference speeches, or to speak in meetings with managers and directors about business topics. We would use lots of role-play in this type of course. I can also help you with your CV and covering letters for job applications.
3) If you need to prove your level of English to help you get the right to enter the UK or study at university:
- I can help you to prepare for key exams like the IELTS exam, and the Cambridge First, Advanced or Proficiency exams. We would focus mainly on speaking and writing.
See my videos about the IELTS speaking exam on my Youtube channel (linked to this advert).
4) If you need to use English for academic purposes:
- I can help you with preparing to speak as part of university debates or tutorials. And I can help you with the English necessary to write strong essays or dissertations. I can also help you write your application to study at a UK university, including building very strong supporting statements.
5) Social English:
- If you’ve moved to the UK and are feeling a bit lonely, then I can help you to learn the sort of English that you will need to have conversations and build social relationships with the people that you meet.
Interested to know what other customers thought of my lessons? You can find out on my FB business page and you can also find lots of useful posts that will help you to learn more
Lessons currently cost:
- £16 for a single lesson.
- £75 for a package of five lessons.
Note: If you are prepared to consider allowing me to record our lessons and using them as demonstration lessons on my Youtube channel (see video link), then I could offer you a discount. You can see my reviews on my FB business page (click on website link).
You can contact me in various ways, including:
By text or phone: 07812 750518
Through Facebook messenger: Search Andrew Goddard and then englishlessonswithandrew
When contacting me please try to provide some information about yourself - why do you want to learn English? What particular things do you want to improve? When would you be available for lessons?
I also have a Youtube channel on which I provide some free English lessons - these include lessons about the IELTS exam and lessons based on the news - You can see them on the Youtube link and I hope you enjoy them!