HFH Healthcare have an exciting new vacancy for a Quality and Governance Manager.
This is a full-time permanent position based at our Head Office in Wimbledon. Reporting to the Head of Quality & Governance (HoQ&G), the Quality and Governance Manager will play a key role in the assuring the safety and continuing improvement of our service against HFH Healthcare policies, Care Quality Commission and other regulatory standards.
Hours will be 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
HFH Healthcare is a leading provider of nurse-led Complex Care Services. We meet the growing need for complex care by providing specialist nurse-led services to adults and children in their own the homes, in and around London. Working in partnership with the NHS continuing healthcare teams, our enhanced level of specialist clinical support enables individual clients to remain at home even when the level of health care required is highly complex.
Our services are provided through locality and specialty focused multi-disciplinary Hub Teams.
The Quality and Governance Manager will work closely with the HoQ&G to assist the Registered Manager to establish innovative systems to share lessons across the organization and engage in HFH’s Quality Improvement programme including Quality checks, Process development and amendments and reporting requirements.
The Q&GM will work in close partnership with Operational, Clinical, Finance, Compliance, and HR teams to ensure that the HFH Healthcare service is fit for purpose, consistent and meets both external and internal requirements.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
Quality and Incident Management:
- The Quality and Governance manager (Q&GM) will manage a wide and varied work schedule including the governance responsibilities for the management of incidents in accordance with the HFH Incident management policy.
- Working with DON, HoQ&G and Governance Officer to escalate and support with management of all complaints, incidents, COVID- 19 incidents, safeguarding cases and CQC notification submissions.
- Assure that incidents, breeches, COVID tracker, sickness tracker, accidents, complaints and compliments are reported in an accurate and timely manner.
- Promoting Safeguarding awareness and practice with internal stakeholders including handling Clinical Governance and HR investigations and processes.
Shared Learning & Development:
- Provide expert advice across the organisation in terms of associated current governance regulations, new internal policy developments and processes.
- Provide support with Board reports on quality and governance indicators.
- Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on Quality activities
- With the Head of Quality and Governance participate in training and development of investigating officers and service team members.
- Reporting and theming of data ensuring compliance with national legislation such as NICE, HQUIP, CAS alerts.
- Record evidence and outcomes of shared learning in preparation of CQC documentation.
Audit Programme Delivery:
- Working with the Audit and Governance officer to liaise with teams and management to ensure that audits and surveys are being undertaken across the organisation
- Analyse and interpret audit results, draft reports to aid service and management teams make informed decisions on good practice and areas for improvement
- Support in preparation of audit reports for the Integrated Governance Committee and the Board
- Knowledge and experience of Incident management, audit process & implementing change in a clinical or service environment, ideally within a Community Healthcare or Social Care service
- Experience in conducting and supporting investigations into Safeguarding, Serious incidents, Information governance.
- Experience of working in Audit
- Experience of working in Learning and Development, ideally as a Nurse or Healthcare Professional
- Awareness in promoting dignity and Safeguarding.
- Knowledge and understanding of continuous improvement principles and risk management.
HFH Healthcare is committed to providing equality of opportunity for staff and to encourage diversity in the workplace. Staff are expected to uphold the key principles of equal opportunities across their work and in accordance with business policies. Undertake such other duties, specific tasks and projects as may be delegated from time to time.
This job description is supported by annual objectives and performance standards to provide an indication of the level of performance expected from the role. From time to time the demands of the organisation will require adjustments in the responsibilities of the post.
In order to be considered for this role, please provide your full CV in the first instance. A member of the HFH Healthcare Recruitment Team will get in contact with you to discuss your application.
If you would like to join our friendly team and be rewarded for your skills we would love to hear from you, please apply by submitting your CV and covering letter or contact: 0208 605 9712 ext. 248, please submit your CV to HQRecruitment@hfhhealthcare.co.uk
To find out more about HFH Healthcare visit our website: www.hfhcare.co.uk
27-37 St George’s Road Wimbledon
London, SW19 4EU
0208 605 9712