£35,000 a year
This is a lovely role managing a 6 bedroomed exclusive property in Kingswood area for Executive Directors and their x3 children. Your will be responsible for the smooth running of their home and helping the Husband and Wife when they care for the 3 children during weekends and x2 evenings per week.
Duties will include:
- Aged 14, 11 and 6
- All cleaning and housework
- Collecting/receiving post
- Liaising with visitors/contractors to the property
- All laundry and ironing
- All food shopping/preparing meals for the family
- Assisting Owners with childcare during weekends / picking up and dropping off children to school / after school clubs as and when required
- Assisting owners with packing requirements for the family prior to Travel
- Any other errands required for running the property
- Caring for 3 small l miniature Yorkshire dog
This role will suit you if you are hardworking, conscientious and flexible. You will have high standards of discretion and enjoy spending time with children and dogs.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Head Office – Weybridge
Tel: 01932 254686