Permanent Make-up Service
We provide the highest quality and safe permanent makeup service. In our work we use only highest quality pigments produced in the USA which are not harmful for health. All needles used are disposable and utilised after each Client.
List of services:
- Lip line and blush (full or half colour)
- 3D lips (ombre).
- Full colour eyebrows
- Shading eyebrows
- Ombre eyebrows
- 3D lips is our new service which is achieved by using 2 or more matching colours creating 3D lip effect. This is a beautiful effect which makes lips look fuller. An example of such work you can see in the photo provided.
Microblading 6D Services in London
Now Microblading 6D is only 160!
Microblading 6D or simply Microblading is a realitively new manual semi-permanent make-up technique. Microblading technique is a real salvation for those ladies who have rare eyebrows hair or no eyebrows at all!
Eyebrow hair “drawn” by Microblading technique are much thinner than hair “drawn” by usual semi-permanent makeup techniques. Therefore, “drawn” hair can be hardly distinguished from natural eyebrow hair! The result remains for 2-3 years.
In London Microblading treatments are performed by a qualified Microblading master and in accordance with all strict hygiene requirements.
Microblading Eyebrows Basic Course
By Brigita Baamran
About The Course
Microblading course is 2 days weekend intensive course based on practical work. During it students work on fake (latex) skin and on real people eyebrows. The course includes eyebrow shaping, colour theory and mixing, work hygiene, skin structure and other necessary topics to start working independently once the training is completed. Therefore, no previous experience is required! After the course, 6 months me, Brigita Baamran, will help you to answer questions which rise during your work. So, my students get 6 months full support after the training too!
Students receive Brigita Baamran Permanent Make-up Certificate for Microblading Eyebrows. The course is fully accredited in the UK and you can apply for liability insurance too.
Tools and Price
During the training you will get all tools and pigments to work with so you do not need to bring your equipment or material. However, If you would like to purchase my starter kit it costs £250. Starter kit Includes 5 USA “Li” colours, 20 hand tools, 20 needles , tweezers, scissors, special eyebrow pencil and eyebrow measuring tools. All products are high quality and enough for 20 treatments. Training price is £750.
The next training 25-26th March. Location: Central London.
To register please contact me via Facebook,
email: email@example.com or tel. 07454422456.
The course includes:
- Safety, sterilization, and sanitation (cross-contamination prevention and blood-borne pathogen control)
- Procedure room/station setup
- Topical anesthesia
- Procedure after-care
- Needle selection and usage
- Face symmetry and eyebrow drawing rules
- Advantages and disadvantages of Microblading technique
- Natural stroke patterns
- How to draw natural eyebrow shape
- Technical application of permanent cosmetics (accurate insertion, proper depth, etc.)
- Usage of microblading tool
- Strokes patterns and their practice on fake latex skin
- Color theory and color mixing (pigment mixing)
- Skin types and colors
- Client consultation
- Practice on live models (the second practise day)
Highly qualified Permanent make-up and Microblading professional.
Microblading (strokes technique) £190
Microblading together with Shading £195
Eyeliner from £160
Eyebrow ombre/shading/full colour from £190
Lips Permanent make-up (outline and blush) £175
Eyeliner/eyebrow touch-up after 1-3 months £50
Touch-up if 1st treatment was done by another artist from £85
Touch-up after 1 year from £85
CALL US: 07454422456
EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org
ADDRESS: 145B Albert Road, E162JD, Victoria Docks, East London, The UK.