£12 an hour
Type of Care: Sole charge
Driver: Not essential but would be a bonus
The family is looking for an active and cheerful nanny who loves being around children. The nanny must be able to work Monday to Thursday, 7:30 am to 7 pm caring for two children aged 8 months and 6 years old. Mum is currently on maternity leave but is due to go back to work so the role will include the sole charge of the children.
The candidate’s responsibilities include:
– Taking the oldest to school and back
– Preparing healthy meals for the children
– Engaging and keeping the children occupied
– The children’s washing and ironing
– Taking the oldest to after-school activities
– Arranging age appropriates activities
– Helping with homework and projects
The consultant in charge of this job is Natalie.
Eden Private Staff follows a safer recruitment practice. We are committed to child safeguarding and all candidates must have an enhanced DBS check and reference checks prior to appointment.
Eden Nannies & Maternity
How to Apply
Please email your interest in this position to
Tel: 0844 4097321 or 020 7471 6000