This role is 50% Nanny and 50% Housekeeping. You must enjoy a combination role, enjoy cooking and have 3yr+ similar experience. Driver with own car is a must. Parking provided and expenses covered.
This is a complete sole charge role with both parents working in the city.
- The 7-year-old boy is at school full-time, a short drive. He has a nut allergy, and the nanny will be required to be trained on using an Epi-pen. - His 3-year-old brother is at nursery three full-days. They both love animals, social and classic boys with lots of energy.
Childcare duties. Establish a loving relationship with both boys and carry out the daily routine of breakfast, ready for school, drive to school/nursery, afterschool routine, organise social dates, take charge of their dairies, keep good communication with teachers and other parents, encourage/supervise homework. Entertain with indoor creative play, arts, take to local parks and organise day trips in holidays.
Housekeeping. The family home consists of 4-bedrooms and 2-bathrooms over three floors. The top floor has a spare room. Living room and kids play area and kitchen. Responsible for general housekeeping: - keeping all rooms clean and tidy excluding parents’ area. Family laundry excluding parents bedding. Cooking will be mainly for the boys only but a few nights to include the parents. Order online groceries.
Our ideal candidate will also be flexible to babysit.
- 3 years+ professional experience in a similar role
- Hold a clean UK driving licence, confident driver with own car.
- Fluent English with clear communication skills. Verbal and written.
- Love working with families, young children and have a nurturing character.
- Ability to manage own workload with excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Bright, chatty, outdoorsy and enjoys playing with children. Hands-on.
- Takes pride in keeping a family home clean and organised.
- Enjoys cooking and good at meal planning.
- A good role model and commit long-term.
- Easy commute and open to babysitting.
Contracted days and hours are Monday to Thursday from 7:30am to 6pm with flexibility and happy to babysit.
Salary. range from £18/£19gross per annum (42 hours per week)
Start. ASAP but can wait for the right person. Longterm commitment.
Other. No pets. No travel.