Live In Healthcare Assistant - upto £840/week
HFH Healthcare - London
£90 - £120 a day
Live in Healthcare Assistant
Duties & Responsibilities:
We are seeking experienced Live in Health care Assistants to support our clients with spinal cord injury in their home on 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off basis. (flexible)
- As one of our Live in Care Assistants, you will always go the extra mile to put a smile on your client's face and you will do your very best to help them feel comfortable, supported, and reassured, whether they are spending the day at home or out and about.
- Your role will be varied and rewarding. You will look after the client’s specific clinical care needs alongside with personal care including eating, drinking, and getting dressed, and you will act as a companion for their favourite social activities.
- You will support your clients to the best of your ability and respecting their choices, and independence, and helping them to live happy and fulfilling lives in the comfort of their own home.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum experience in healthcare 3 months to 1 year (Preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening.
- Caring, compassionate and can-do attitude.
- Ability to commit to regular shifts.
About The Company:
HFH Healthcare is an independent Healthcare provider which delivers exceptional quality of care to highly dependent adults & children in the comfort and security of their own homes, throughout London and the Home Counties. Working in partnership with NHS continuing healthcare teams, our enhanced level of specialist clinical support enables individual clients to remain at home even when the level of health care required is highly complex (including respiratory care, gastrostomy care, continence care).
HFH Healthcare deliver care 24/7, 365 days a year.
Benefits working for HFH Healthcare:
Flexible working pattern
Part of a dedicated team for the client
Free in-house Nurse led clinical training.
24/7 on call Nurse support
Carer Recognition scheme
£150 Refer a Friend scheme
You have always loved to care for others - it is a passion you want to turn into a rewarding career.
You are a great communicator, you have a great sense of humour, and you love to make people smile.
You are confident, driven and always eager to learn. If you are excited about this role, we would love to hear from you.
DBS payment will be required once successful.
Pre specialist inhouse training provided.
If you would like to join our friendly team and be rewarded for your skills we would love to hear from you, please apply by submitting your CV and covering letter or contact: 0208 605 9712 ext. 248, please submit your CV to HQRecruitment@hfhhealthcare.co.uk
To find out more about HFH Healthcare visit our website: www.hfhcare.co.uk
27-37 St George’s Road Wimbledon
London, SW19 4EU
0208 605 9712